Investments & Portfolio Management
- Individually tailored portfolio advice to meet client specific needs, risk profile and objectives.
- Annual portfolio review meeting to discuss performance and set objectives and strategy going forward.
- Glamis does not hold client money. All securities (shares, bonds, cash etc) are held in our clients name at the relevant stockbroker.
- Clarity and Transparency of investment values at any time.
- Making use of annual individual capital gain allowance (Currently £11,100 per annum for UK residents.) Use it or Lose it.
- Tax year end portfolio report provided by our stockbrokers.
- Transparency of charges and fees. No hidden charges, unit bid/offer spread, different type of units, policy fees and allocation rates.
- Managing Pension funds in Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPS) and SSAS.